This is my first official Blogging Award! How exciting! I was awarded one a while back, but I didn't fit the criteria so it didn't really feel right! Anyway's here is how this works:
1. Thank and link the blogger who awarded you (done and done!)
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers, and be sure to let them know
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. Peter Pan was my all time favourite movie growing up. I'm sad to say, not the Disney version, but the 2003 release with Jeremy Sumpter
2. I have (probably an unhealthy) obsession with Pinterest. But it just has everything I never knew I always wanted or always wanted to do!
3. I don't particularly like airports. Ok I hate them, I really really do! Which is going to make number 4 very interesting..
4. I am planning a trip to Europe next year! Cannot. wait. Going to take Europe by storm I am! Though may need to acquire an e-reader or borrow my dad's. Could you imagine? A whole MONTH without reading? *Gasp!*
5. I love Modern Family. One of the best shows to sit down and watch and not have to think about. Don't ask me to choose a favourite character though, it changes nearly every episode!
6. I buy books when they are first released because I need them right then and there, but I won't actually get around to reading them for ages!
7. I usually like to buy my books, but since becoming a book blogger I just can't afford to buy every book I want. I have been making great use of my library, I visit frequently and borrow more than I can read sometimes. It's like going on a book buying binge but without any money being spent!
Now for the 5 bloggers I would like to pass the award on to!
Taneika @ Flipping Through the Pages: One of my first blogging friends, who lives in WA, just like me! One of these days we will actually meet, hopefully in a bookstore!
Sophie @ Born to Buy: She isn't a book blogger, but she is a dedicated beauty blogger with lots of great reviews!
Farah and Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf: These ladies have a lovely blog! With some really great reviews up!
Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl: A really lovely blog and a really lovely lady! Check her out for sure :)
Rebecca @ Reading Wishes: A lovely and dedicated blogger, she is also an Aussie, so brownie points there! ;)