Thursday, December 20, 2012

So I've been MIA..... But now I am BIA


Hi everyone!!

I am Back in Action.

I know, I know, I have been missing in action for a couple of months now and I am sorry! Somewhere along the line


I lost my blogging and even reading 'mojo.' Not cool. I think there is just something about this time of year, so many things are happening and I have had a lot of things going on in my personal life, some good, some not so good. It has been emotionally and physically draining but I am starting to get back to it again :)

At some point I will go into it for you guys, hopefully I can help some of you who have been struggling with something similar :)

I am trying to get back into the swing of things, there are exciting things afoot and exciting books waiting to be released!

So tell me guys, how are you and what have I missed the last couple of months?! I am so out of the loop!

Missed you all!

- Amy

1 comment:

  1. Missed you too! *glomps* *huggles* Glad your back and feeling better! Hopefully we can meet up soon! I totally get it, around Christime time I never feel much in the reading mood. I'm currently reading a book I've been reading for a month? *hangs head in shame* ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...