Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #18

Hi everyone!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should be Reading  to give our readers a little preview of the book we are currently reading.

Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
Series: Shade #1
Release Date: May 4th 2010
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

"I sat on the witness stand, resisting the urge to scratch the maddening itch under my knee bandage. I'd looked out at this court room from the adjacent translators' seats countless times over the last few years. 

But this time I was speaking for myself." -271


I seriously love this quote you guys!! This was a book I picked up for $5! Bargaiin!!

Do you do Teaser Tuesdays? Link me below or just let me know what you are reading :)

Happy reading!
- Amy

1 comment:

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...