Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To give our blog reader's a teaser of the book we are currently reading. For information on how to participate please visit the above link!


My teaser this week is from This Girl is Different by J.J. Johnson.




"Well darling, it ain't a revolution if nothing's at stake." pg 143


Now I know your supposed to use two sentences but the following sentence I felt took away from the teaser a bit, so I left it at one!




So far I'm really enjoying this book. I love the cover (though I have an e-galley) of this book. Very fitting for the story!


Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me links to your Tuesday posts so I can visit you too!


Happy reading!
- Amy

6 comments:

  1. What an intriguing teaser and how very true. I'll have to add this book to my wishlist.

    My teasers this week are from Eve by Anna Carey and Mercury Rises by Robert Kroese. Happy reading!

    I am a new follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a short line but it packs a punch.

    Here is my teaser

    Chosen - My Teaser

    MichelleKCanada @AnotherLookBook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I like this one! And now I want to know more...thanks!

    Here's MY TEASER TUESDAY POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that! I'll have to check this book out. Thanks for stopping by today--I'm following you now, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you're right! That's such a cool cover, and a good teaser too! Who doesn't love a little revolution?

    My teaser this week is from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. Check it out if you have the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @RachelOh! And I'm a new follower too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...