Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Spooktacular: Popular Scary Movies!

Hi everyone!!!

Today I have Claire from Claire Reads here telling you about Halloween Movies! OoOoooooOoooO! I don't know about you but I definitely have some movies to watch! I'm thinking I need to hire some soon!
Most Popular Halloween Movies!

The time of year has come where everyone whips out the popcorn, the sweets for the trick-or-treaters and a couple of movies to give you a good scare! Whether it be an animated movie set for family, a funny movie set for laughs or a scary one set for your eyes shut tight, it's going to be a spoooky night!

Here are some of the most popular halloween movies around!

Family friendly hits:




Ones for a bit of a laugh:




Not for the faint of heart:




There are so many choices out there, the trouble is deciding which one to watch!

Happy Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by Claire! Make sure you all check out her awesome blog

What are some of your favourite scary movies?!! I would love to know!

Happy reading!
- Amy

1 comment:

  1. OMG. AMY. THE MOVIES.

    THE MOOOOOVIES! I haven't seen Casper of Hocus Pocus in YEARS, but last year we went and watched A Nightmare Before Christmas in a local cemetary--the church was putting it on as a community even and it was AMAZING :D

    EEEEEEEEE! AND SHAUN OF THE DEAD :D

    My fave scary movies, apart from Shaun of The Dead? Mmmm... I LOVE -- CRAZY LOVE -- Evil Dead 1 and 2 and Army of Darkness (Evil Dead 3).

    Also, I watched Don't Be Afraid of the Dark this year and *shivers*
    SO SCARY.

    And, while I'm not sure it's hugely SCARY, Pan's Labyrinth is one of my fave films of all time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...