Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

Hi guys,


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, for her IMM and more details regarding this meme, please visit her blog!


It's just a small one this week, with only 2 books. I've been trying to hold off on buying books recently since I still have so many that I need to read!! 






First off I bought Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead. I am yet to read the second in this Dark Swan series but I thoroughly enjoyed the first one so I thought I would purchase the 2nd (In my first mailbox post) and the 3rd.


Next I have Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter, if you follow my blog you know that this was featured in an earlier post. You will also know that I was trying to convince myself not to buy it since I already had so many books to read. Well I got as far as finishing the post about it then i picked up my keys, hopped in my car and purchased it. I've nearly finished it and I am so far really enjoying it!


Thirdly, I picked up the kindle edition of Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen. The kindle version is free for a limited time if you would like to check it out! I heard about this one from Stephanie's blog; Books are a Girls Best Friend.


Happy reading everyone!


- Amy

14 comments:

  1. Bright Young Things looks really good!!

    new follower.

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all three books by Richelle mead, I just need time to start them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, have just downloaded Bright Young Things, been hearing good things about it.

    I've also got a ton of books I haven't read yet, but sometimes a new one sounds just way too tempting to resist buying!

    My sister doesn't understand my addiction, she does shoes, I do books. At the rate I read I'm still not sure whose purse suffers the most :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sashem and Siobhan, I'm looking forward to reading Bright Young Things, I had only recently heard about it! I was lucky to see it for free from Kindle!

    @Tyraa, I love Richelle Mead, I hope you enjoy them!

    @ K R Weinert I agree, more of my money goes to books than to anything else!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great books! I want to read Bright Young Things. New follower:)Happy Reading!
    My IMM:
    http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-2.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to read Bright Young Things, it looks brilliant!

    Hope you enjoy it :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uncommon Criminals is really good. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also got Bright Young Things on my Kindle for free this week. Can't believe I forgot to mention it in my vlog!

    Great haul! :)

    -Britney

    ReplyDelete
  9. we got uncommon criminals this week too. great IMM this week--enjoy and happy reading!

    i hope you can stop by our IMM this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Bright Young Things! I love Anna Godbersen. Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week! :)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mailbox! I love Richelle Mead. Iron Crowned sounds awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice IMM. I am a huge Anna Godsbersen fan myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice books! I totally need to get onto Ally Carter's books! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...