Friday, December 23, 2011

Follow Friday #10





Hi everyone!


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read as an opportunity for us to find new blogs to follow!


This weeks question is:


"If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?"

This is such a hard question for me to answer. There are many books that I would like to live in, but then I think about all the baddies in the books and I have to stop and think! Oh I just don't know!! Of course there is Harry Potter (I have a feeling this will be a popular choice), but with that comes He Who Must Not be Named! Or I would pick Julie Kagawa's world from the Iron Fey series, or Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series (I decided to pick more than one since HP will be a popular choice today!) There are so many good books out there, I couldn't imagine spending eternity in just one!

Do you have a book that you would like to spend eternity in? Leave me links or let me know in the comments below!


If I don't get another post up before Christmas, I hope everyone has a great holidays!!!!

Happy reading!
- Amy

15 comments:

  1. I picked the world of the Shadowhunters too!! It would be so cool to get to hunt demons and stuff!!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I want to be part of post-Voldy Hogwarts...definitely.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Harry Potter <3 I haven't read any of Cassandra Clare yet :S bit slow off the mark.... OR Iron Fey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right the Julie Kagawa series would be a great answer, I didn't think of this one.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choices! The Iron Fey - I hadn't even thought of that, but yes, I wouldn't mind spending eternity with Puck and Ash. ;)

    See what I picked here. New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome choices! I approve. Love the worlds of Harry Potter, Mortal Instruments and the Iron Fey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so mmuch for stopping by, Amy. Following back! :)

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great question! I think I'd chose to spend eternity in the Infernal Devices. Who doesn't love Will, Tessa and Jem? And that world... -sigh-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harry Potter is definitely a given! The Iron Fey world would be awesome so I can hang with Puck! I would love the shadowhunter world so I can be with Jem! I LOVE JEM! SWOONS
    Old Follower
    Visit My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Iron Fey series was one of my runner-ups! I love that world.

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are all pretty great answers! Harry Potter was one of mine. Happy Friday! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go HP! Wouldn't it be so fun to ride a broomstick? I wish HP was real life. :)
    My Follow Friday!
    -Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! I love all your picks. Who wouldn't want to live in TMI, The Iron Fey or Harry Potter!

    A new follower & Aussie book blogger too here! *waves hi*

    Please check out my FF too! http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I love all your answer choices. New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, love, love the Iron Fey series. It was one of my favorite series this year to read in full (I read the first three books early in the summer, and then obtained an ARC of Iron Knight around mid-August or so if I remember correctly). :D That would be a lovely world to live in... well as long as I didn't get in trouble with Mab. Haha!

    Great answer. :) Thanks for visiting and following me--I've followed back as well. I hope you had a fantastic weekend and have a great week ahead. :)

    <3
    Pixie
    http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...