Saturday, December 31, 2011

IMM #9

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Did you have a good New Years Eve? I hope you have all had a fabulous 2011 and wish you all the best for 2012.

Lets get down to business. So if you saw my Follow Friday, you would know that Me and Taneika @ Flipping Through the Pages are going on a book buying ban at the start of the New Year. So this could be one of my last IMM posts for a while. I do have some books waiting to be delivered so I will have another IMM post somewhere down the line. But until I finish all the books on my TBR pile I won't be buying anymore books. Of course I had to go to the shops yesterday to stock up on books, and this does also include the books I received for Christmas

For Christmas:
Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma
Legend - Marie Lu
Wolfsbane - Andrea Cremer
Unleashed - Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie

 



Bought with Christmas money/vouchers:
Lies - Michael Grant
Blood Red Road - Moira Young
Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
Blood Bound - Rachel Vincent




What was in your Mailbox this week? Leave me links so I can find your posts :)

Also let me know what books you would like to see available to win in an upcoming giveaway!

Happy New Year and happy reading!

- Amy

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read Under the Never Sky! I love the Gone series. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to go last-minute book shopping because nothing has been open for the past freaking week! Ahh :( But yayayyy! Imaginary Girls is amazing! And I *NEED* Legend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about Under the Never Sky. Legend was great. Hope you enjoy!

    Laura @ The Traveling Owl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I love your covers for Unleashed and Lies (though I'm not a fan of the Blood Bound one).

    Good luck with your book buying ban!! Hopefully you do much better than I do whenever I try - I always fail miserably.

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...