Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #8




Hi everyone!

In my mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at the Story Siren, check out her blog for information on how to participate and to also se all the other participating blogs!

Since I have been working at the bookstore for December (My local bookstore has a Christmas store of sale stock only for December) I have purchased a few books...

This week I purchased:
Working Stiff - Rachel Caine
Wicked Appetite - Janet Evanovich
Finger Lickin' Dead - Riley Adams
The Single Girls To-Do List - Lindsey Kelk
Divergent - Veronica Roth
Anomaly - K.C. King (Ebook I actually bought a couple of weeks ago!)

This week I won:
River Cottage Veg Everyday - Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall (from Bloomsbury Sydney on twitter! Thank you!)
A Stila Makeup Palette (from Sophie @ Born to Buy, thanks Sophie!!)

Thats all folks! I steered clear of the library this week, I need to finish the books that I own before I go and borrow more!

What was in your mailbox this week?? Leave me links to your IMM post so I can comment back!

Happy reading!
- Amy

8 comments:

  1. Ohh you got Divergent!! Yaaay! Happy Reading~

    Care to check out my IMM this week?

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finger Lickin' Dead sounds great, haha! I'll need to check it out :)

    Here's my IMM for this week

    Have a nice weekend,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Divergent!!

    Check out my giveaway and my IMM here.

    Emma @ Lost in a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working Stiff is an awesome read. One of my favs of this year! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working Stiff sounds great. I love Rachel Caine!

    And Divergent was AMAZING- hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divergent is excellent!

    I hear ya on steering clear of the library, but I still can't resist ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, you got some fantastic books! I'd LOVE to read Caine's new book. I loved Divergent too, I hope that you enjoy all of your new books. :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I need to read Divergent still. The only series I've been reading of Janet Evanovich's is the Stephanie Plum series (which I'm happy you mentioned it doesn't lose steam as the books go on). And I like the Morganville Vampires books by Rachel Caine, but I haven't picked up Working Stiff. I'll be looking forward to your reviews.

    Thanks for visiting my IMM.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...