Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #7

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in all you have to do is:

1. Grab your current read
2. Pick a quote
3. BE SURE it does NOT contain spoilers!
4. And share the Title and Author so your blog readers can find it!

This week I chose:

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Find it on Goodreads

"I could change them, she thought. I could become anything, anyone. She had never felt more mutable, more fluid, or more lost." pp 176




Please share with me your teasers for the week, I love to see what everyone else is reading!

Happy reading!
- Amy

1 comment:

  1. Aw, man! All this buzz about Clockwork Prince is making my kick myself for not having read the copy of Clockwork Angel I've owned for OVER A YEAR. Well, at least I know what I'm doing on the weekend :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...