Sunday, December 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #8

Hi everyone!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine! This is a chance for book lovers to discuss the books that they can't wait for and to also discover new books that others are waiting on!

 This week my waiting on Wednesday pick is...

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: March 6th 2012
Series: Delirium #2
Goodreads | Amazon | Book Depository

"I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare, 
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame."
The way Delirium ended, OH MY WORD! I seriously cannot wait to read this one!! I tried to do a review of Delirium a while back but I just couldn't find the right words to describe it, so I didn't. But I will let you guys know that I really enjoyed it!!

What is your WoW pick this week? Leave me links so I can comment back!

Happy reading!
-Amy

10 comments:

  1. I'm probably the only person that hasn't read Delirium. It's on my shelf, but just haven't been able to get to it. Soon... hopefully :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED DELIRIUM! I am dying for this. The Delirium ending broke my heart! I'm hoping for a miracle for Alex!

    Visit My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a brand new follower, and am excited I ran across you on Twitter tonight! If I were to post a WoW post, this would have also been my choice. Delirium left me DYING, and I can't wait to see what's happening in Pandemonium! According to the author, though, it ends with a cliffhanger just as bad. Not fair at all!

    - Jana @ http://thatartsyreadergirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. This book sounds pretty good! Love the cover! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pandemonium! Yes! a definitely must wait! I really want to read what happened next after reading Delirium eeek!

    Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got Delirium and can't wait to read it! I'm sure I will be begging for this soon too.
    Great pick.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read Delirium. Everyone has practically read it and loved it. Can't wait to get into this series. great pick. =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I'm excited for Pandemonium as well! It was my WoW pick last week! :)

    New Follower :)

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-18.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for this one either!! I read Delirium during the summer when I was on holiday in Norfolk - I loved it! As you can see from my Best of 2011 giveaway - it was one of my favourites of the year!
    (You should go and enter that giveaway, by the way ;P)

    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...